MLS Football Jersey
May 24, 2024

The sports sphere

Wide range of sports activities

Xilong Science (002584) on March 21, the main funds sold for a net sales of 5.1031 million yuan

2 min read
According to the stars of the Securities, as of March 21, 2024, Xilong Science (002584) closed at 8.48 yuan, down 2.3%, a renewal rate

According to the stars of the Securities, as of March 21, 2024, Xilong Science (002584) closed at 8.48 yuan, down 2.3%, a renewal rate of 12.18%, a transaction volume of 527,000 hands, and a turnover of 451 million yuan.

In terms of data flow to data on March 21, the net outflow of the main funds was 5.1031 million yuan, accounting for 11.31%of the total turnover, the net outflow of the capital funds was 18.0457 million yuan, accounting for 4.0%of the total turnover.The turnover was 15.31%.

See the table below at the view of the flow of funds in the past 5th:

The main indicators of the stock and the industry rank as follows:

西陇科学2023年三季报显示,公司主营收入57.91亿元,同比上升36.02%;归母净利润2949.63万元,同比下降66.58%;扣非净利润2277.45万元,同比上升6.12%;其中2023In the third quarter of the year, the company’s main revenue in the single quarter was 2.121 billion yuan, an increase of 30.92%year -on -year; net profit attributable to mothers in the single quarter was 16.9437 million yuan, a year -on -year decrease of 3.86%; the net profit of deduction in the single quarter was 16.504 million yuan, an increase of 7.26%year -on -year;The debt ratio was 52.12%, the investment income was-21.849 million yuan, the financial expenses were 58.2587 million yuan, and the gross profit margin was 5.93%.The main business of Xilong Science (002584): It is mainly engaged in the development, production, and sales of chemical reagents, and engaged in some chemical raw materials, raw materials and food additives.

Explanation of the flow of funds: refers to the flow of funds through price changes.When the stock price is rising, the turnover of active buying orders is the power to promote the rise in stock prices. This part of the turnover is defined as the inflow of capital.Part of the turnover is defined as the outflow of funds.On the day, the difference between the two was the net force of promoting the rise of the stock price after the two forces were offset that day.Calculate the flow of main funds, the flow of capital funds and the flow of retail funds through the transaction amount of transactions in a single transaction.

Note: The main funds are a large single transaction, the money is sold for large orders, and retail investors are small and medium -sized single transactions

Copyright © All rights reserved. | Newsphere by AF themes.
MLS Football Jersey